Monday, August 11, 2008

Review of Domino's Pizza delivery

Welcome to the review of Domino's Pizza delivery. If you are just joining us, this blog contains a review of the three most popular pizza delivery chains, Domino's, Papa John's and Pizza Hut. I ordered ten pizzas from each of the major chains (30 pizzas) and scored them all using the same method. As I said before, this is my opinion of pizza delivery chains in my area and you may have a different experience or opinion.

Now for the first review.

Domino's

Ease of ordering = 8
Price of pizza = 7.5
Value of available coupon offers = 4
Speed of delivery = 7
Attitude of delivery driver = 5
Appearance of pizza = 5
Taste of pizza = 5.5
Taste of leftovers the next day = 6

Additional notes:
Domino's pizza had a very friendly telephone operator each time I called.
I was not able to find very many "good" coupon offers, but the regular prices were reasonable.
The delivery time was pretty fast on average.
The delivery drivers were just okay in my opinion.
The appearance of the pizzas were always the same, but they did look "thrown together".
The pizza tasted kind of "pre-packaged", but still alright tasting.
The leftovers were actually better than the fresh pizza.

All in all I think that Domino's pizza was a good value, but not the best. See my next reviews for Pizza Hut and Papa John's to see how they compare in the competition for best pizza delivery.


Next Page


No comments: