Monday, August 11, 2008

Review of Pizza Hut delivery

Welcome to the review of Pizza Hut Pizza delivery. If you are just now joining this review, I have already given my score for Domino's Pizza. This blog consists of reviews of the three most popular pizza delivery chains, Domino's, Papa John's and Pizza Hut. I ordered ten pizzas from each of the major chains (30 pizzas) and scored them all using the same method. As I said before, this is my opinion of pizza delivery chains in my area and you may have a different experience or opinion.

Pizza Hut

Ease of ordering = 5.5
Price of pizza = 7
Value of available coupon offers = 6
Speed of delivery = 8
Attitude of delivery driver = 6
Appearance of pizza = 6.5
Taste of pizza = 7
Taste of leftovers the next day = 7

Additional notes:
Pizza Hut usually had a long hold time and somewhat friendly/helpful telephone operators.
There were lots of coupon offers though not many applied to what I wanted to order (1 large pepperoni pizza).
The delivery time was very fast on average, though the restaurant was not far from my house.
The delivery drivers were pretty friendly in my opinion.
The appearance of the pizzas were pretty good and appetizing.
The pizza tasted good and was always hot.
The leftovers were just as good the next day.

Overall, Pizza Hut's pizza was a good meal at a good price and I would recommend them. See my other reviews of Papa John's and Domino's Pizza to see how they compare in the competition for best pizza delivery.

Next Page

No comments: