Sunday, August 10, 2008

Which is better? Domino's, Papa John's or Pizza Hut

I'm sure all of you reading this have heard of Domino's, Papa John's and Pizza Hut as they are each well know national pizza chains. If you haven't, then congratulations on getting out from under that rock. This review will give you my definitive answer as to which one is best based on my own scoring method. Of course this is my opinion of pizza chains in my city. Your's may be different.

My
Best pizza delivery chain scoring method:

Each of the ten deliveries from each of the three main pizza chains (30 pizzas total) were given a score between 1 and 10 in the following categories:

Ease of ordering
Price of pizza
Value of available coupon offers
Speed of delivery
Attitude of delivery driver
Appearance of pizza
Taste of pizza
Taste of leftovers the next day (reheated according to their instructions)

Now this is not exactly a scientific study on pizza delivery, but each order was evaluated using the same method. One large pepperoni pizza was ordered each time unless a special offer included something else such as breadsticks or softdrinks for free or for a minimal charge.

I don't want to bore you with the exact details of each pizza delivery so I will give you the average score of each chain along with additional notes that I think are important.


The next post will contain my review for Domino's Pizza.

Next Page

No comments: